* Aerates to keeps the body warm in winter and cool in summer * Does subject to damage by sunlight * Becomes stronger when wet * Commonly found in T Shirts, Singlets and Sun Dresses * Can be machine washed * Generally creases after washing * Withstands hot temperatures * Warm - Hot Iron
* Keeps the body cool * Durable * Has a tendency to crease * Most commonly found in casual tops, dresses, pants and skirts.fabric * Can usually be machine washed, however some decorative linens need to be dry cleaned * Can crinkle easily
* Has stretch and elasticity * Resistant to heat and water * Most commonly mixed with other blends, used in party dresses and garments with stretch * Generally can be machine washed * Can be tumbled dried (low temperature) * Creates static * Warm Iron if necessary
* Resistant to crinkles, sunlight and shrinkage * Can become clammy in hot temperatures * Most commonly used for dresses, tops, linings and skirts * Generally can be machine washed * Can be tumbled dried (low temperature) * Warm Iron if necessary
* Soft on skin and comfortable to wear * Breathable * Wrinkles easily * Most commonly found in dresses, tops and linings * Generally cold hand wash or dry clean * Do not wring or twist * Moderate Iron on reverse while still damp is best
* Comfortable and absorbent * Luxurious * Most commonly used for blouses, high fashion garments and formal dresses * Usually dry clean only * Some silks can be hand washed if they have embellishments * Never bleach silk
Please use this information as a guide only. Consult clothing tags for further information or for proper care instructions.