Apple: You carry your weight in your mid section. You have a shapely bust and fantastic legs. Celebrities who are an apple: Catherine Zeta Jones, Jennifer Hudson, Liz Hurley
Column: Your torso is straight. You upper body and lower body is balanced and you have little or no waist definition. Celebrities in this category: Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Uma Therman
Neat Hourglass: You have the "ideal" body shape. Your bust is in proportion with your hips and you have a well defined waist. Celebrities who are a neat hourglass: Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Jessica Biel
Full Hourglass: You have a full bust and voluptuous hips. You have a well defined waist. Celebrities in this category: Marylin Monroe, Salma Hayek, Jessica Simpson, Scarlett Johansson
Inverted Triangle: Your upper body is larger that your lower body. You have minimal waist definition with large shoulders and great legs. Celebrities with an inverted triangle: Alyssa Milano, Teri Hatcher, Demi Moore
Pear: You have a slender waist and your hip and thighs are larger than your upper body. Celebrities who are pear shape: Beyonce, Jenifer Hewitt, Kristin Davies, Shakira, Rhianna
Petite: You have small bone structures and are under 160cm tall. Celebrities who are petite: Halle Berry, Clair Danes, Kylie Minogue
* Aerates to keeps the body warm in winter and cool in summer * Does subject to damage by sunlight * Becomes stronger when wet * Commonly found in T Shirts, Singlets and Sun Dresses * Can be machine washed * Generally creases after washing * Withstands hot temperatures * Warm - Hot Iron
* Keeps the body cool * Durable * Has a tendency to crease * Most commonly found in casual tops, dresses, pants and skirts.fabric * Can usually be machine washed, however some decorative linens need to be dry cleaned * Can crinkle easily
* Has stretch and elasticity * Resistant to heat and water * Most commonly mixed with other blends, used in party dresses and garments with stretch * Generally can be machine washed * Can be tumbled dried (low temperature) * Creates static * Warm Iron if necessary
* Resistant to crinkles, sunlight and shrinkage * Can become clammy in hot temperatures * Most commonly used for dresses, tops, linings and skirts * Generally can be machine washed * Can be tumbled dried (low temperature) * Warm Iron if necessary
* Soft on skin and comfortable to wear * Breathable * Wrinkles easily * Most commonly found in dresses, tops and linings * Generally cold hand wash or dry clean * Do not wring or twist * Moderate Iron on reverse while still damp is best
* Comfortable and absorbent * Luxurious * Most commonly used for blouses, high fashion garments and formal dresses * Usually dry clean only * Some silks can be hand washed if they have embellishments * Never bleach silk
Please use this information as a guide only. Consult clothing tags for further information or for proper care instructions.
Machine wash at 30ºC
Black color dress in one shoulder and asymmetrical draped slides. Metallic zip on the back.